ESPN.com - NFL

Monday, October 28, 2013

Halloween ☠

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays! I love it so much because it's kind of like the official beginning of the fall season.  I'm going trick-or-treating with my friend Sarah and maybe her boyfriend Kyle, and maybe mine, Mason.   We're going to the airport section in Adrian & might hit up a Halloween party or two.  

The best part about Halloween is FREE CANDY! Who doesn't like free things, let alone free edible things? ..! The best candy I like to get is probably Kit-Kat or Sour Patch Kids.  They're soooo good. 





First they're sour, then they're sweet.





I don't normally carve pumpkins, but last year I bought a little over a dozen and smashed them with friends with baseball bats in a corn field.This year I plan on shooting rotten ones with Mason. Wow we're so #country

Similar to this video:


PS: Happy Halloween ☠

No comments:

Post a Comment