ESPN.com - NFL

Monday, October 7, 2013

My Weekend✌

This weekend was so much fun; Friday night I went to Madison's homecoming and hung out with my friends Russell, Sarah, Paige, and my boyfriend, Mason.  Madison played Sand Creek, so I saw a lot of my peers and other friends at the game.  Madison won 41-24.  After the game, Mason, Sarah, and I went to Taco Bell and we smashed a 12 pack of tacos, and I filled a take out bag with salsa and hot sauce.

Saturday I had hunter's safety at Lenawee County Conservation League from 8:30 - 4 pm.  Later that night I went to the movies with Mason and saw Insidious: Chapter 2, while his parents and younger siblings, Max and Malloree, saw Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs 2. 

Sunday was boring and I missed all the NFL games because of hunter's safety class.  But I got to shoot a .22 bolt-action rifle and a 20 gauge shotgun at clay pigeons.  I've shot before, so it was easy for me.  But at least I got to do something I like. Plus I got 100% on the test, so obviously I passed the class.

I'M LEGAL NOW, FOLKS.

No comments:

Post a Comment