ESPN.com - NFL

Monday, November 11, 2013

Honesty is the best policy

It's best to be honest for lots of reasons.  A primary reason is because if you aren't honest, and people find out, you won't be trusted.  Trust is the foundation to any successful relationship.  Whether it's between a friendship, family member, or any other loved one. 

I mean, you know that if someone was a liar you wouldn't trust them with any information or responsibilities - like school work or secrets. 

Ja feel?

I think there is a time where it's ok to lie, but not for anything massive.  Only little things like telling a kid about the tooth fairy or something.

I don't know how much I lie.  Everyone does it, they cant deny it.  I wouldn't say I do it often - if I did I would be in so much trouble and involved in so much drama.  If lying doesn't effect you quickly it will eventually back fire on you.

So just stay true, honesty is the best policy

No comments:

Post a Comment