ESPN.com - NFL

Monday, November 25, 2013

Thanksgiving

Turkey day is upon us :b To me Thanksgiving gives me time to reflect and realize how much I really have to be thankful for on a relative daily basis. And it's also time for football.  And to give my thanks for football. ♥

My family celebrates Thanksgiving at my house every year.  Most of my family lives in the Ann Arbor and Detroit area so it is about an hour drive, but we have Christmas at their houses, so it's kind of a trade off. We don't really eat anything "un-typical" of the holiday.  But for the past few years we've made manicotti because we have 2 vegetarians in the family, so they would need a main course to eat besides turkey.  We also make a mean dirt pudding. 

American's celebrate Thanksgiving to pretend they are thankful, watch NFL football, and for stores to get rid of their clearance items for mega low prices and people can use those as Christmas presents.

Happy holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment