ESPN.com - NFL

Monday, December 2, 2013

4 Day Weekend! :D

This holiday weekend was the best! Wednesday we had a half-day, but right after school I had basketball practice and pictures.  So I didn't get to eat lunch until like 3:30.  For lunch Sarah Barker and I went to Taco Bell and I smashed 3 Doritos locos tacos (one of each flavor) and a large Baja Blast. 

Friday I hung out with Sarah and we went out with some friends that night. 

Saturday I watched the OSU vs MI game and then Alabama vs Auburn.  THEY WERE THE CRAZIEST THINGS I'VE WITNESSED IN MY LIFE.  Jake Butt definitely earns player of the game for Michigan.  It was a close game though, much closer than I thought it would be.  With few seconds left in the game, Brady Hoke could've either gone for a field goal for one point, tied it up, and gone into over time OR gone for the 2 point conversion and won the game right there.  This guy went for two, and of course Devin Gardener throws to the guy who has two guys covering him instead of the wide open tight end on the corner.  UGH

Sunday I went to the open gym at school from 2-4 and got some good shooting practice in.  After that, my parents took me out to Applebee's. I got the salmon, and boy was it good. :b

No comments:

Post a Comment