ESPN.com - NFL

Monday, December 9, 2013

New Technology

Honestly, I haven't payed much attention to any of the recent technology that is out so I don't have the slightest clue as to what I want now-a-days.  I don't have any need for a tablet, so like the new iPad Mini is out.  With sports in season, I don't have time to play video games anyways, so what would I do with a 3DS, Playstation 4, ot Xbox One?

And then those watch-phone things look dumb, soooooo yeah.  I don't really have my eyes set on anything. 

Surprisingly, I don't even need a new phone either.  I would ask for an iPhone 5S but I have heard a lot about how crappy the battery and OS is, customer service,durability, etc., yet it's still the leading phone out there. WHY? So I will stick with my Samsung Galaxy S3.  I haven't had any problems with it yet and I've had this sucker for going on 6 months now.

No comments:

Post a Comment